311 Oak Street #736
Live in the heart of Jack London Square, minutes from San Francisco by BART, with the Lake Merritt station just a few blocks away. The Sierra is also convenient to the 880 Freeway, The Alameda/Oakland Ferry, B Shuttle and AMTRAK. Oakland International Airport is just a quick drive south. And of course, right down the street is the dining, shopping and entertainment in scenic and historic Jack London Square.
A unique residence for unique residents. The Sierra at Jack London Square combines an innovative design (for its time), natural materials and finest amenities to create the ultimate sophisticated urban environment.
This rare corner unit has floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views, tons of natural lighting and a large open floor plan, with solid hardwood flooring.
- Corner Unit with estuary views and plenty of natural lighting
- Luxurious and Well-maintained Unit & Building
- 7th Floor 1-level Loft Unit
- 934 Sq. Ft.
- 2003 Yr. Built
- 1 Full Bathroom
- In-unit Laundry (2 years new)
- New Stainless-Steel Appliances: Oven/Stove & Microwave; Refrigerator; Dishwasher
- Upgrades include: Studio lighting throughout unit; New bathroom counter top; New LED lighting fixture in bathroom; Window treatment in Living area & Bedroom; New carpet in bedroom
- Garage Parking (1 space assigned)
- HOA Dues: $604.15 (monthly)
- HOA Amenities: 24/7 Concierge/Security; Lap Pool; Fitness Ctr; Business Ctr; Billiard Room & Media Ctr; Dry Sauna + more